Kate Moss is one of the most iconic and famous models around the globe.
She has hundreds of magazine covers and has worked for many amazing fashion designers.
Moss has been an idol and fashion icon since she was first discovered.
Here are 15 facts about Kate Moss to celebrate her birthday!!!
- Turns 41 today!
- She was discovered at New York’s JFK airport at the age of 14.
4. TIME magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2012.
5. She attended Riddlesdown Collegiate during her high school years.
6. In 2012, she was ranked #2 on Forbes’ Highest Paid Models List, with earnings of almost $10,000,000.
7. She married guitarist Jamie Hince on July 1, 2011 and she has a daughter named Lila Grace Moss.
8. She had 15 bridesmaids at her wedding to Jamie Hince.
9. She and Gisele Bundchen often battle out for the top spot on Forbes’ list of Highest Paid Models in the Industry.
10. She was born in Croydon, Greater London.
11. She has done campaigns for Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Calvin Klein, Channel and Rimmel.
12. She supports Chelsea.
13. Moss received an award at the 2013 British Fashion Awards to acknowledge her contribution to fashion over 25 years.
14. She has been on the cover of British Vogue 30 times.
15. Moss posed nude for the 60th-anniversary issue of Playboy in 2013.