20 Aug Dinner Is Served: 3 Home Made Popsicles
It has been so hot recently, especially where I live, and all I want right now are things that keep me cool. So today we’re making soup! Just kidding, How well do jokes translate here? No, today we’re making some home made popsicles!
So let’s get started!
- 2 large mangos or 3 cups of mango chuncks
- 1 1/2 cups pf mango nectar
- Juice from one lime
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- Add the mango, 1 1/2 cups of mango nectar, 2 tablespoons of sugar, juice from one lime into a blender and blend on high until it’s smooth.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of chamoy into each popsicles mold. Drizzle the chamoy along the edges of the mold so that it drops down. Sprinkle in some tajin. Fill the molds about half way with the mango mixture. Drizzle in another teaspoon of chamoy and sprinkle more tajin. Fill the molds with the mango mixture. Freeze for 5-6 hours!
- 2 cups of water
- 2/3 cups of honey
- 3/4 cup of fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cups of mint, chopped
- Combine the water and honey in a bowl until the honey has dissolved.
- Pour in the lime juice.
- Stir in the chopped mint and stir.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds. Let them freeze.
Berry Lemon Popsicle
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 1 1/2 cup of fresh berries
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of lemon zest
- 2-4 tablespoons of honey or sugar
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into molds.
- Insert sticks and freeze for about 4 hours.
*Note: To unmold you may want to leave the mold out for a few minutes so that the molds loosen or run the mold under some warm water.
Check out our last Dinner Is Served article. We make some Strawberry Shortcake together!