30 Nov Dinner Is Served: Chicken Tortilla Soup
Welcome back to “Dinner Is Served!” Start your week off with a new recipe that is easy to prepare. This week we will be making chicken tortilla soup! This soup is low maintenance and only requires five ingredients! So grab your apron and let’s dive right in!
- 4 cups of chicken stock
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 can of red enchilada sauce
- 1 can of fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 can of sweet corn
- Shred your rotisserie chicken.
- Place all ingredients into a large soup pot and bring to a boil at medium to high heat.
- Let simmer for 15 minutes!
- Serve in a bowl and top with any desired toppings, such as cilantro.