16 Nov Dinner Is Served: Hoisin Glazed Pork Chops
Welcome back to “Dinner Is Served!” Start your week off with a new recipe that is super delicious! These Hoisin glazed pork chops are sure to impress your family, friends or even your Instagram followers! The best part is that this dish only takes 20 minutes to make, so let’s dive right into the recipe!
- 2 boneless pork chops
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon of minced ginger
- ⅙ cup of Hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- Place a small saucepan over medium heat
- Place your garlic, ginger, hoisin and rice vinegar in the sauce pan and allow the ingredients to simmer for four minutes.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Take your pork chops and prep them for the pan by salting them.
- Once your oil is heated carefully place your pork chops in the pan.
- Without turning allow each side of the pork chops to brown for four to six minutes.
- Once both sides are thoroughly browned place the pork chops on a cutting board and allow them to rest for five minutes.
- Once rested, plate your pork chops with your hoisin sauce drizzled on top.
- Top with cilantro and sesame seeds if desired.