18 Jan Dinner Is Served : Korean Beef Bowls
Welcome back to “Dinner Is Served”! This week we will be making Korean beef bowls! This dish is simple, quick and rich in bold flavor! Grab your apron and let’s dive right in!
- One lb of lean ground beef
- One tbsp. of minced garlic
- One tbsp. of minced ginger
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups of hot cooked white or brown rice
- Sliced green onion for serving
- Sesame seeds for serving
- In a large skillet over medium to high heat cook the ground beef, minced garlic and minced ginger.
- In a small bowl mix soy sauce, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes.
- Pour this mixture over the skillet and allow to simmer for three minutes.
- Plate over hot price and top with sliced green onion and sesame seeds.