04 Jan Dinner Is Served: Spicy Dragon Noodles
Welcome back to “Dinner Is Served” ! Start your week off with new dish that is so delicious and quick to prepare in only 15 minutes. This week we are gonna be making spicy dragon noodles. When making this dish it is best to opt for traditional lo mein noodles, but if you are in a pinch ramen noodles will host the same great flavor. Grab your apron and let’s dive right in!
- 4 oz. lo mein noodles
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sriracha
- 1 sliced green onion
- 1 sliced red chili pepper
- Heat salted water in a medium size pot until water begins to boil.
- Once boiling, place your noodles in the pot and cook for 7 minutes.
- In a separate bowl mix the brown sugar, sriracha sauce and soy sauce.
- Set this sauce aside.
- In a medium size skillet heat your butter.
- Once melted, add your crushed red pepper to the butter and stir to combine.
- Take your egg into a small separate bowl and whisk.
- Add your whisked egg into the buttered pan and cook until done.
- Once done, turn the heat off from the pan.
- Drain the noodles from their boiling pot and place them into the pan.
- Add the mixed sauce into the pan and stir the sauce, noodles and egg until combined.
- Plate your noodles and top with sliced green onion and chili pepper.