07 Dec Dinner Is Served: Spicy Thai Noodle Bowls
Welcome back to “Dinner Is Served!” Start your week off with a new recipe that is easy and delicious. This week we will be making Spicy Thai Noodle Bowls! These noodles can be made in only 20 minutes and are packed with flavor! So grab your apron and let’s dive right in!
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- ¼ cup of canola oil
- 1½ teaspoons of sesame oil
- 5 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of rice vinegar
- ½ teaspoons of Sriracha
- ¼ cup of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 minced green onion
- ½ sliced red bell pepper
- 1 shredded carrot
- ⅓ cup of cilantro
- ½ cup of chopped dry roasted peanuts
- ¼ teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- Place spaghetti noodles in a large pot on medium to high heat and bring to a boil.
- Cook spaghetti noodles until they are al dente.
- In a medium size bowl combine canola oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, Sriracha, peanut butter, honey,garlic and green onion.
- Mix ingredients together until fully combined.
- Drain noodles and then return back to the large pot.
- In the large pot place noodles, your mixed sauce, red bell pepper, carrot, cilantro, peanuts, crushed red pepper flakes and sesame seeds.
- Mix these ingredients until fully combined.
- Plate and serve with desired toppings, such as extra cilantro or chopped peanuts.