26 Jul Dinner Is Served: Vietnamese Turkey Sandwich
On this episode of Dinner Is Served, we will be making a Vietnamese turkey sandwich. I love sandwiches so I was really excited to make this with you guys! Also, I have a small dream that one day I will have a sandwich named after me. I know it seems a little dumb but I really love sandwiches and want to be able to walk into a place a say “I’ll take ‘The Emily,’ to go.” Celebrities sometimes get food named after them, so why can’t I.
But anyways, let’s get back to making the sandwich.
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoons of Sriracha or your preferred hot sauce.
- 2 radishes
- 1 carrot
- 2 scallions
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 6 slices of salami
- 4 ounces of shredded turkey
- 4 ounces fresh cilantro
- Hero Rolls
- In a bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and your hot sauce. In a different bowl, toss together radishes, carrot, and scallions with the rice vinegar.
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture on the hero roll. Top it with the salami, shredded turkey, and fresh cilantro.
- Add some of the radish mixture.