11 Jan Dinner Is Served : Za’atar Sheet Pan Chicken and Cauliflower
Welcome back to “Dinner Is Served”! This week we are making a dish from “The Modern Proper” that is bold with flavor and oh so easy to make! This sheet pan chicken and cauliflower dish uses za’atar spice!
Za’atar spice is a popular Middle Eastern spice mix composed of oregano, thyme, marjoram, sumac and toasted sesame seeds. With only a few ingredients and a lot of flavor, let’s grab our aprons and dive right in!
- Za’atar spice seasoning
- Four chicken thighs
- Two cups of cauliflower florets
- Olive oil
- One shallot bulb
- One garlic bulb
- Preheat your oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place chicken thighs, cauliflower and shallot cloves on to a sheet pan.
- Coat these items with za’atar spice, olive oil and salt.
- Place this sheet pan in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- While your sheet pan is baking, mix additional olive oil, za’atar and salt in a bowl.
- Once cooked, pull your pan out of the oven and drizzle this olive oil mixture on top.
- Serve and enjoy!